Brightland Hotel's - Reservation Form
PLEASE PROVIDE THE INFORMATION MENTIONED BELOW TO CHECK THE AVAILABILITY OF ACCOMMODATION BEFORE MAKING ANY TRANSACTION
Reservation Procedure and Terms & Conditions
- Accommodation is reserved only on receipt of non-refundable full payment. The payment is to be deposited by cash / cheque / net banking in any branch of State Bank of India throughout India. For all last minute bookings, we do not accept cheque and net banking payment under any circumstances.
- Name of Bank : State bank of India
- Account Name : M/s Brightland Hotel
- Current Account No : 30307896120
- Branch : Shimla Main Branch
- IFS Code : SBIN0000718
- After depositing payment kindly intimate immediately by e-mail and scan / fax us the bank receipt immediately, so that we are able to give you online confirmation of accommodation. The reservation will be only confirmed when you scan / fax us the bank deposit slip, otherwise there will be no responsibility of the hotel for confirmed room reservation and reservation stands cancelled inspite of bank transaction.
- If the reservation is made through Travel Agent / Tour Operator, the guest must present hard copy of Travel Agent’s voucher to the hotel while checking-in on arrival. Without Travel Agent’s voucher, check-in will not be allowed. All foreign nationals must carry passport, visa and other travel documents in original as per govt. rules.
- Accommodation will be booked on ‘first come first reserved’ basis.
- All reservations are subject to confirmation from the Hotel and confirmation will be issued irrevocably for the period specified and guests are liable for entire period irrespective of late arrival, early departure or ‘No Show’.
- In case of cancellation / ‘No Show’, payment received will not be refunded / adjusted under any circumstances what so ever and the payment received by us will be treated as Reservation Fee / Retention Charges as the case may deem fit.
- The car parking facility is subject to availability and is provided on ‘first come first reserved’ basis. Allotment and booking of accommodation doesn’t confirm that parking facility will be provided. Other Govt. car parking lots are nearby.
- Hot water is supplied to the rooms from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. only.
- In case of any increase in statuary taxes by Govt., the difference in taxes shall be paid by the guest upon arrival.
- Check-in / checkout time is 12:00 noon. Please note that if the guest reaches our hotel before 12:00 noon, accommodation will not be provided to the guest for early arrival and if the guest wishes to take accommodation, the guest will have to make full one day’s extra payment for early check-in as per Govt. rules, only possible if the accommodation is available at that time.
- All the guests who have booking on C.P. / M.A.P., meals as per our fixed menu will be provided. The guests who have their reservation on M.A.P. are requested to place their order before 9:45 P.M. After 9:45 P.M. no order for dinner will be accepted. Our kitchen and room service closes at 10:30 P.M. Guests arriving late in the night after 9:45 P.M. can take their dinner on the way. Hotel will provide lunch on next day in lieu of dinner.
- In case of extra PAX (adults/children), we do not provide extra bed. Only extra bedding is provided on the floor with one mattress along with one bed sheet, pillow and blankets. Cots are not available.
- Accommodation booked will be strictly provided as per the bed capacity fixed by H.P. Tourism Department. If the number of PAX (adults/children) exceeds the bed capacity fixed by H.P. Tourism Department, extra PAX will be accommodated in separate accommodation on extra payment, only possible if the accommodation is available at that time.
- Rights of admission are reserved.
- The hotel does not have electricity backup / generator as power cuts in Shimla are very rare and brief.
- All disputes will be settled in Shimla Courts only, whether by legal action or otherwise.
- By making a booking the guest is deemed to accept all our reservation terms and conditions.Reservation of accommodation will be done strictly on the above terms and conditions only.